December 25, 2009

Back

Hello World !!

Its strange .. I have a endless list of things I started with great enthusiasm .. and later left .. I get bored easily .. that's what I tell myself .. but that's pure absolute crap ! I am damn lazy !

Looking back .. I left this blog in 2006 .. I thought I love writing .. and I do .. but this damn laziness. 3 years is a long time .. its been over 1000 days .. I am grateful I started this blog on blogger .. which is part of goggle .. and google has been thriving in the past ..

Coming back to myself .. lots has changed for me too .. I mean I have changed .. seriously .. change is permanent .. everything else is temporary .. ohhhh .. cut the crap. Guess I haven't changed all that much ;)

We are about to welcome 2010 .. and that's going to be a year of changes .. its going to be exciting for us .. me and Moon are looking forward to this year more eagerly than any .. as we take the next big step and enter the world of parenthood .. its unbelievable how time flies .. I have some crystal clear memories of me as a kid .. stupid things I did .. and now I am gonna have a kid .. wow !

Well, sorry guys .. this post is becoming a self centered thought narration than anything else .. but I really want this blog to be just that .. a place where I can empty my thoughts.

Will be back soon, if not soon enough then wish you all a very happy 2010 ahead :)